Apolla Performance Shocks
Below the calf, crew style that is so much more than any compression sock! The Performance Shock creates a beautiful line and has a slim-cut toe to look incredible on the feet in class or on stage while providing incredible comfort and support.
- This profile hits just BELOW the calf
- No compression in the toes but does have a slim cut
- Less fabric in the toes than the Infinite
- Allows freedom to spread your toes
- Easy to get on and off
- Lays comfortably with reduced compression at the opening so it does not indent skin.
- Maintains a continuous line of the leg for a seamless look…looks great onstage
- A fan-favorite style that versatile for class, stage, convention, or on-the-go
- Offers great support for the ankles and arches
- Same level of support in the arch and ankle as the Infinite without the graduated compression up the calf