Grishko/Nikolay Dream Pointe (Allure) Pointe Shoe
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Authentic Made In Russia
Also previously known as Allure.Dream Pointe is innovative model that gives flexibility and resilient support to the foot. The prearched shank gives extra comfort and support to the heel, especially if ballerina has high arch.
- More than 3 times longer lifespan vs. classical styles due to the state-of-art chemical-free insole materials.
- Paste-free and the use of thermoformable materials help make the insole very lightweight.
- The box made of natural materials absorbs moisture and is adjustable to any foot arch.
- The insole is assembled by hand and with care for any footwork and muscle strengthening.
- Forefront padding and pillow-like insole guarantee added comfort and coziness.
Breaking in the shank will cause damage of the shoes!
1. The U-shaped medium vamp has long wings.
2. Unique integrated construction of an insole and platforms of eco-friendly orthopedic thermoplastic material.
3. Soft padding in pointe shoe platform.
4. Wide fore sole.
5. The heel is 5 mm lower than in 3007.
- Increased durability because of using new insole construction and new producing technology. It’s very light because of using new glue for the box. Double upper preserves the shape of the pointe shoe.
- New durable combination of the shoe bottom details gives stability during the work in pointe shoes.
- Ballerinas will feel equal comfort with new points that after using them some time.
- Pointe shoes will never break down. The main insole with platform allows working on pointes long time without platform damage.
- Soft insock with the platform of special shoe material provides comfort wearing.
- Soft inner pad in the top of the pointe shoe absorbs load pulse during the work in pointes.
- New wide sole shape provides more balance and stability and creates antislip effect.
- Using thermoplastic material for the toe box allows making wider platform.
LAST TYPE: 2007
SHAPE: Slightly tapered
VAMP: U-cut, Medium
SIZES: 0,5 — 9
WIDTH: X — XXXXX
SHANK: SF, MF, HF, SHF